Starting date: not given
The TEACH Fellowship program in Taiwan aims to select outstanding certified/licensed American teachers and provide an opportunity for one academic year (11 months) international fellowship. This fellowship opportunity may be renewed for an additional year with mutual written agreement by the fellowship recipient and AICEE. The fellowship recipients are expected to teach English and/or multiple subjects in the English language, such as arts, health, PE, etc., mostly at K-12 schools in Taiwan. Applicants with both teacher certificates and TESOL/TEFL certificates are preferred. For those without a TESOL/TEFL certificate, TEACH will provide access to an online certification course.
Please Visit Our Homepage here: https://www.iie.org/programs/aicee-teach-in-taiwan/
- Be U.S. citizens (as the nationality shown on the passport).
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university or college before arrival in Taiwan.
- Be a native English speaker.
- Hold a state-issued teaching license or certificate before arrival in Taiwan. The teaching certification can be in any subject area. Retired teachers are eligible.
- Have a TESOL/TEFL Certification which will also be accepted!
- A monthly stipend will be NT$62,670 (approx. US$2,020.00) to NT$78,240 (approx. US$2,523.00)* and determined based upon teaching experience (service length.)
- Flight Reimbursement: a maximum reimbursement for the single/return trips of the flight tickets is capped at NT$40,000 (approx. US$1,290*) each trip, based on the actual amount spent as shown by receipts
- Health, medical, and accident insurance are provided
- Cross-Cultural Activities: regular educational visits, lectures, and other activities are provided
- Housing: AICEE will assist fellowship recipients’ finding housing in Taiwan upon request. Rent is included in the monthly stipend
- Visa: AICEE provides visa instructions.
- TEFL/TESOL Certification: For those without a TEFL/TESOL certificate, AICEE provides access to online certification courses.
- Airport pick-up: AICEE arranges airport pick-up upon arrival in Taiwan upon request.
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: University Professor
Location: Taiwan, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: IIE
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org